Monday, February 9, 2009

Breakfast on Monday

I've felt compelled to take more pictures of my family life after viewing old slide shows of my parents taken by my grandfather. Pop Ralph always had the camera with him, recording his growing family, friends, and life.
There is more to life than news pictures. After spending so much time recording the lives of others, you almost forget to capture the moments of your own with equal fidelity. I want to have my camera by my side for these moments, the family meals together, the exciting in-home spurs games, all the simple traditions and ups and downs of life in the home and with family, so the next generation may grasp a sense of my life and family and value their own.


Oatmeal - Dad's favorite

Mom's famous eggs


More to come on a weekly basis, whenever I get the chance!

No comments: