Thursday, January 22, 2015

.com!


My photography portfolio (and blog) has a new face! My blog and portfolio is not viewable at www.keehnphotography.com!

It's been seven unforgettable years of a life behind the lens, and I'm excited for what's new and upcoming:

  • A new and separate blog featuring in-depth lessons, training and observations as I plan (prayerfully) to start a student-run news magazine on faith in Denton, Texas, where I'm a senior attending the University of North Texas. It's an exciting time as technology and social media allow us to bear witness and explore the narrative of what God is doing in the world - miracles, healing, gospel dissemination, and the unity that it brings. Stay on the look-out for updates on my official facebook page!
  • A blog on the PECAN neighborhood in Denton, featuring long-form narrative storytelling and journalism. Such stories were featured in the Denton Record Chronicle as my first city-wide-publish.  
  • A smugmug website where you can purchase display prints for framing and support what I do for a living as a freelance photojournalist with a mission and calling.




No comments: