Monday, May 19, 2008

MENTORSHIP

Ahhhh! I'm really excited about my mentorship presentation on Photography tomorrow! It will be 45 minutes long and cover all the different aspects of careers in photography, including my portfolio! I also won "Honorable Mention" for my nature photography in a local competition. They selected mine and 23 others (out of 500 submitted images!) to be framed and displayed in the exhibit hall of the San Antonio Library. I was stoked!

The Express-News Photo Dept

Luther checking the roster

Some feature shots

Central Catholic vs. Holy Cross... It was CRAZY

Luther at work



Uploading to the desktop darkroom

William Luther has also been covering the Spurs Playoff series!

1 comment:

RPO Intern said...

ohmygoodness tyler, the new header looks AMAZING!! it totally sums up your work perfectly. haha and makes mine look ridiculously boring...

oh & gus did a good job on your logo :]