Sunday, May 25, 2008

Banquet

I had a blast taking pictures last night at CAHS Banquet. The decorations and all the hard work by everyone is what really made these pictures worth anything. They did an awesome job!

Paparazzi when you enter...the theme was Hollywood.

Everyone who attended on the "walk-of-fame"



Here is the same shot with a second crop

Third crop and personal favorite



The hundreds of cups being filled

Good times...

Yeah Ms Roberts!

Student Council handing out awards





"Favorite Sophomore"

"Favorite Junior"

"Favorite Senior"


The dance!


2 comments:

RPO Intern said...

aww these are so fun! I love the pics of the decorations...you made it look even better than real life :]

oh & I have a picture for you too. i'll send it to you...eventually haha.

<3

Caits said...

I lovvvvve the ones in the hallway!

Thanks for the winery comments- I ALMOST went home instead of shooting because it was the start of a 4 day weekend for me and I was just exhausted! Glad I stuck it out:) I knew with the clouds I better jump on it!